What is PHPlist Emailing Newsletter, Most Advanced Mass Email Sender and Email Campaign Manager Pro ?
The Module PHPlist Emailing Newsletter Pro for Prestashop is a one-way email announcement delivery system, it is great for newsletters, publicity lists, notifications, and many other uses. Is an open source and has a forum with a great community for any help or answer questions.
- Sent newsletters to all your customers.
- Manage your employees and create permissions based on your needs.
- Activate the test mode and then sending emails simulations.
- Create your custom templates.
- Create your messages or templates in TinyMCE or FCKEditor.
Select customers who want to send newsletters using complex filters, such as:
- Newsletter (subscribed, unsubscribed or all)
- Optin (subscribed, unsubscribed or all)
- Status (Active, inactive or all)
- Customers Group
- Shop (only PS 1.5)
- Group shop (only PS 1.5)
- Date within registered in our shop
- Date of birthday
- Customers who bought some product(s) in some category
- Customers who bought specified product(s)
- Enable bounces and delete the email accounts that do not exist.
- Use Cron job to send hundreds of Newsletter without having to manually update.
- Confiure how many emails are sent based on your hosting specifications (check with your hosting provider).
- Track emails that have made clicks on the links inside your newsletter.
- Attach files to your mail.
- Configure to send emails via SMTP.
Greet your customers, using Tags such as:
- Send your emails in HTML or Text.
- And much more...
Prestashop 1.5 here
- User: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pass: demodemo
- Prestashop 1.4
- Prestashop 1.5
v1.0.0 -- 15 October 2012
- ADD -- First version
v1.0.3 -- 18 October 2012
- FIX -- Fix some translations
- FIX -- Copyright in email centered
- FIX -- Minor errors in module configuration
- ADD -- Button to force the installation of the database
- ADD -- Filter to import customers who bought certain product
v1.2.0 -- 12 November 2012
- FIX -- Number of characters in username, now 255
- FIX -- Failed to import customers with some quote in the name or surname
- FIX -- Support for special characters in emails sent
- FIX -- Installation failed in servers with subdomains
- FIX -- Error uninstalling when the module is installed on more than one database
- ADD -- Now compatible with PS 1.5
- ADD -- Option to create messages or templates in TinyMCE
- ADD -- New filter to Import customers by shops or shops groups (PS 1.5)
- ADD -- Possibility to enter the administrator without login required
- ADD -- Cron job to send hundreds of Newsletter without having to manually update the page "process queue" in PHPlist
- ADD -- Now send test messages to the email with which you login in PS (To add more test emails, you can add in the "test" list)