What is Verifying E-mail Account for New Customers ?
The Module Verifying E-mail Account for New Customers for Prestashop avoid fake emails and fake customers, each time a new client is registered, it will receive an email with an activation link.
- Add a validation link to the mail 'Welcome!' when a new customer is registered, same as the customer must click to activate your account.
- Avoid fake customers.
- Avoid fake emails.
- The customer can not login while has not been validated your e-mail.
- When the customer are creating a new account, will see notice: Your email address should be verified.
- When the customer changes their email, it must be validated again.
- Monitoring customers who has changed your email by one fake.
- The link is sent only to email that the customer provide on the register process.
Can send a voucher code after the customer validate properly your account.
- Code previously generated by us
- Code generated automatic for each customer
- It's posible disable new registers when needed.
- Back Office show all customers than have successfully validated your email.
If the customers lost the email with the validation link, they can request again at:
PS 1.4 >
PS 1.5 >
Or too in PS 1.5 >
- PS 1.4 >
- If you use friendly URL, can add this file to your list of friendly URLs (Only in PS 1.4, PS 1.5 do not need).
- Support for Guest checkout.
- Full Compatibility with all order process type.
- Full Compatibility with all registration process type.
- Configurable cronjob to automate the removal of unverified customers.
- Documentation included in english and spanish.
- Your purchase includes all updates free for lifetime.
- Frequently Asked Questions here
v1.0 -- 17 March 2012
- ADD -- First version
v1.0.27 - 10 April 2012
- FIX -- Minor bugs fixed
v1.1.10 - 12 September 2012
- FIX -- Bugs fixed
- ADD -- Updated compatibility for PS v188.8.131.52
v1.3.0 -- 14 October 2012
- FIX -- Minor bugs fixed in install and uninstall
- ADD -- Support in Guest checkout process
- ADD -- Remove the customers who have not verified their account after certain days
- ADD -- Cron Job to automatically delete unconfirmed customers
v1.5.0 -- 20 October 2012
- FIX -- Permission error in Cron job task in PS 1.4
- ADD -- Compatibility for PS v1.5
v2.0.0 -- 19 November 2012
- ADD -- Possibility to disable new registers
- ADD -- Info message on page "Create account", the e-mail will have to be verified (Configurable)
- ADD -- If the customer changes their e-mail under "My account", this should be verified again (Configurable)
- ADD -- Warning message on screen "My account": If you change your e-mail, you will need to be verified again
- ADD -- Send email with voucher code after verify e-mail correctly (Configurable)
v2.0.5 -- 06 March 2013
- ADD -- Compatibility for PS v184.108.40.206
v2.0.10 -- 03 June 2013
- FIX -- Minor bugs fixed on install and uninstall
- FIX -- Bug fixed on PS 1.5.4.x
- ADD - Major compatibility with some older versions
v2.1.0 -- 09 October 2013 (Only for PS 1.5)
- ADD - Automatic generation of vouchers
- ADD - Compatibility with PS 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
v2.1.2 -- 27 October 2013
- FIX -- Bugs fixed in Ajax in the "One-page checkout" for PS 1.5
- ADD -- Full Compatibility with all order process type
- ADD -- Full Compatibility with all registration process type
- ADD -- Automatic generation of vouchers now available for PS 1.4